Sunday, June 12, 2011

15 Acres of our own

If you were following me over at Paper,Scissors,Ink you may remember this scrap page a while back:



In May our home sold and we are now beginning construction of our new home.  I don't think I will be done in the time I had hoped, but it is in the near future.  The reality of living on such a huge space is sinking in, and its a bit overwhelming.  What do I do with that much space?  How on earth do I take care of it?  Today the hay is about up to my chin, I have no farming experience so I'm not really sure what to do about that, but I guess I'll learn.  In the meantime, its still beautiful, hay and all.   I think I need a goat....or two.....or ten.
So here are some of the latest photos:
 


Excavation began Thursday, and foundation will be in this week!